Excellence in Site Delivery
When submitting your entries please try to give as much relevant and concise information as possible. This will enable the judges to fully understand your nomination, and to assess it fairly against other entrants.
Who can enter?
Any Contractor, Sub-contractor or supplier operating in the UK in any sector.
What the judges are looking for:
This category recognises the excellence in site delivery during 2017.
The judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Exemplary site delivery including being a good neighbour
- Effective Local Community engagement ? example Newsletters should be submitted
- Excellent, professional and safe site set-up and welfare
- Respecting diversity and having supportive attitude towards workforce including addressing any special requirements
- Careful Management of environmental impacts such as noise, dust etc
- Prioritising H&S in everything they do
What you need to include:
- Full response to each key point. You are welcome to include testimonials
- Up to six hi-res photographs
- Optional: One or two Newsletter examples, case study, flyer, leaflet or brochure to specifically support submission